TP-Link T1700G-28TQ JetStream™ Layer 3 stekabilan upravljiv svič 1U/19" 24-port Gigabit 10/100/1000Mb/s+ 4 x 10Gigabit SFP+, Static Routing/IPv6/SNMP/RMON
Šifra proizvoda: 6341
MP Cena sa PDV: 42.350,00
Proizvod trenutno nije u maloprodaji a dostupan je, možete ga slobodno poručiti i dobićete odmah odgovor ili pozovete 011/213 55 20 ili pošaljete email sa upitom na email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org ili email@example.com. Roba može biti u centralnom magacinu, na carini, nije ažurirano stanje na sajtu ili je rezervisana.
OpisJetStream 24-Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch with 4 10GE SFP+ Slots
• True physical stacking supports up to 6 units and 40Gbps bi-directional bandwidth for high scalability and efficient redundancy
• 10G SFP+ ports for stacking and/or uplink, providing support for high-bandwidth applications for congestion relief and smooth data delivery
• L2+ feature, Static Routing help route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
• Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, and Radius Authentication
• IPv6 support provides dual IPv4/IPv6 stacking, MLD snooping, and IPv6 neighbor discovery
WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image enhance management
Affordable 10-Gigabit Switching Solution for Growing SMBs
In a world of expanding enterprises and growing virtualization, cloud-based services and applications, like VoIP, HD streaming video, and IP surveillance, SMB networks need to evolve beyond simple reliability to provide increased scalability, higher bandwidth, and enhanced performance. TP-LINK’s new T1700 Series 10G Smart Switches represent an ideal solution that meets these requirements. The series T1700G-28TQ Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch with 10G Uplink, which provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
With True Physical Stacking Technology, up to six T1700G-28TQ units can be stacked with a single IP address. This provides enhanced scalability, simple management, and increased redundancy for high-density deployment. It also supports efficient network expansion in the future.
- True Physical Stacking Technology of up to six units supports network simplification
- Up to 144 Gigabit Ethernet ports per stack
- Up to 24 10G SFP+ slots per stack
- Up to 768Gbps of switching capacity for aggregated networks
- With all units identified by a single IP address, configuring and monitoring the stack is easy